In the frameworks of the 4th TEAM meeting, Le Grande-Motte, 5th to 9th October 2020. , the FF-IPM project organized an open Round Table discussion "New concepts and approaches in fruit fly management in Europe".
- Dr Nikos T. Papadopoulos, PhD, Professor of Applied Entomology: "Introduction to the FF-IPM project."
- Dr Hélène Delatte, PhD, Entomologist and population geneticist: "Fruit fly IPM in Europe and TEAM area,an overview".
- Slawomir A. Lux founder of the micro-enterprise inSilico-IPM: "Is IPM a valid approach for the fruit fly control in the European context?"
- Prof. Josep A. Jaques, PhD professor at Universitat Jaume I de Castelló: "Alternatives to insecticide applications."
- Ana Larcher Carvalho, researcher at the CEI-IUL: "The economics behind fruit flies management".
- Dr. Rui Pereira Cardoso, FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture: "Area wide fruit fly management in Europe".