Description of Project's Work Packages (WP)
Ensure the smooth running of the project including communication between the consortium and the EC, so that all knowledge is created, managed and disseminated in a coordinated and coherent manner and that all management activities, financial and legal aspects and other issues are managed to a high standard and according to the GA and CA terms. Support the Technical Manager, Innovation & Exploitation Manager, Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator and Advisory Board and facilitate stakeholder engagement both as partners and consultants throughout the project implementation.
• Generate a new set of biological data to feed modelling procedures focusing on wild populations of target FF pests;
• Fill major knowledge gaps of key aspects of the biology of the target FF pests.
To enhance FF prevention toolbox through the development of novel tools and methods for rapid and reliable interception of infested fruit, early detection of FF incursions, identification of the intercepted/detected specimens and origin tracing.
To broaden FF management toolbox through the development of tools and approaches for OFF-Season control of Cc.
Assistant Lead: ARO
• To develop and test a novel decision-support system (DSS) to assist NPPOs to more efficiently and effectively survey for FF, and in the event of an incursion, to predict the population dynamics of the FF under different incursion management scenarios.
• To develop and validate novel Spatio-temporal optimization strategies for early detection systems of FF incursions.
Assistant Lead: UNIMOL
• To develop a decision-support modelling system for in-silico design of site-optimised precision IPM for Cc management in heterogeneous landscapes;
• To develop and on-farm validate novel OFF- & ON-Season precision IPM strategies for Cc management.
• To convert project-developed tools, methods and strategies into viable expert FF-management services.
• To build a foundation for providing advanced FF-management services (lasting beyond the project lifetime) to the relevant end-users.
• To develop an extensible technical platform to deliver DSS-based advisory services to enhance European biosecurity capacity in FF prevention. • To establish exploitation channels by developing business plans for an exploitable project outcome.
• To widely disseminate the project results at regional, national, European and international level;
• To ensure communication of the research results and services generated as wide as possible.
• Compliance with the ethics requirements set out for the project;
• Procedures and criteria for identifying/recruiting research participants, Informed Consent Procedures;
• Information Sheets, Data Protection Regulations, DPO, Security measures for personal data protection;
• Ethics Issues regarding materials imported/exported from the EU;
• Environmental Protection and Safety.